Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic and in the interest of public health, UAPD has modified its normal operations in order to continue to serve you:
- The Records Office is currently open Monday – Friday during the hours of 8 am to 5 pm. If you need a copy of a report, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Full Name and Date of Birth
- Date and location of the incident
- A Case Number, if applicable
- A good phone number where you can be reached
- Public Finger Printing is scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- If you need to report an incident or speak with an officer regarding a non-emergency, call (205) 348-5454. If you have an emergency, call 911.
- Text-to-911 now available: Click on the link for more information. Text to 911 Instructions
For police assistance, or to report a crime or suspicious incident, please call the University Police by calling 911 or (205) 348-5454, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The University of Alabama Police Department offers a variety of other services. For more information, please call (205) 348-8361 or email UAPD at firstname.lastname@example.org